My Blog List

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I am so blessed!

I am so excited about being in my new home. The light is good for painting, and especially for this "solar generated" body of mine. I feel so much better here than I have felt for a year in that dark and dreary house we just moved out of. My energy is high and creative and I can't wait to see what wonders I can achieve now.

Isn't it funny how good it feels when all your parts come together? I feel so blessed to be in this time and place and to have the opportunity and ability to be a creator. Sometimes I forget that aspect of myself. Yet, the creator part of me is so vital to my well being. Today, an old friend sent me a copy of a poem I wrote about 10 years ago, while I was studying hand analysis with her. It gave me goosebumps to read it again. I thought I'd share it with you today.

Mysteries of the Hand Revealed
When first we met
I knew not yet
The glories of your soul.
Until I peered into your hands
And Stories did unfold.
The lines and marks and fingerprints
so cleverly revealed,
The secrets of your inner life
Long zealously concealed.
The purpose that you came to live
The gifts that you so freely give,
The fears that tend to hold you back
And cause you to feel loss or lack.
The way you open up your heart,
The way you live your life...an art.
All part of your dear soul's great plan.
All neatly written in your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment